Saturday, October 3, 2009

So this is Kingdom Vision!

I'm not quite sure where to begin, other than to say that God is doing something big. He is such a mighty God, and I claim my place in who He is and in His kingdom. Earlier this year I began to ask God for a Kingdom Vision. To see the world as He sees (which is a bold request) and to call me to something that I could not do on my own. I could tell you that I started noticing this in May, but when I think about it now, the beginnings were imparted when I was around 14 years old.

I knew I would impact people and be apart of life changing moments. I wanted to see lives restored and renewed. I wanted to be apart of something big. I remember telling my friend, Joy, about how I wanted to change lives in a huge capacity. It was not until last night that I remembered that moment. Last night I remembered about earlier this year, while sitting in a service in my home church, Alicia Britt Chole was speaking and I began to ponder. Her sermon was impacting - a Mother's day message for every person from every walk of life. And I realized one day I could do this.

Well, let me rephrase that. I heard God say, "One day, this is what you will do."

I soaked up my joy in a smile. I want to do this. I remember before even telling a soul, my grandma told me as we left, "I can see you doing that." Imagine my heart's delight! A woman I look up to, admire, and respect spoke into my life what God had been speaking into my heart! It was possible. Crazy. Thrilling. Wonderful.

I have a new hero. Lisa Bevere . She speaks with fire, vision, and compassion. Last night, I felt the same thing over me as I did listening to Alicia Chole. I want to do this.

What is this?

In my little box of retrospection, it's impacting lives and speaking to people around the world. And while I'm sure that is just a portion of what God is doing, I also see it is so much more. I found an old journal recently full of roller coasters and blessings and God's faithfulness. Two pages are priceless to me. They are dreams I once wrote down, and failed to revisit. The first one I wrote down I believe was just another stepping stone to get to here.

"Start a revolution."

I believe this is it. This is the thing I've been asking God to give me - a something I cannot do all by myself. A vision of impacting His kingdom. A way to start a revolution. I don't know where to begin. I'm not quite sure how to get there. I don't know what I'll say. But the dream is there. The vision is there. And there are visions on the way.

This is my kingdom vision. I am completely excited and content not knowing exact details of God's plan (though much of me wants to see the blueprints). God has been revealing Himself to me and I love the way He loves me!

I love being with His children. Spending the last three days with His daughters has been miraculous. Listening to voices lift up praises is like breathing in the oxygen of Heaven. God moves in ways and in places and through people in ways you may have never thought. He speaks to me so tenderly. I am amazed at all He is; that He has chosen me. I claim my place in Him.

With this vision of revolution, I choose to be invincible. And wait. And see. Because something is coming. And it's something big.

It's my Kingdom Vision. It will start a revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment